Los Angeles! VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
for all of our local, coast to coast and international work!
Transforming Our World
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
Join CVSA's Nationwide Community Education Campaign for the Implementation of the SDGs in the U.S.
CVSA member organziations:
Get your SDG Organizer's ToolKitCall (323) 933-2872
Read CVSA'sReportsto the 2016 and 2017 High Level Political Forum for Sustainable Development at the UN
Across the United States and the world, organizations and individuals serving people and commnuities in
need of systemic solutions to social, economic and environmental problems are building the ways and means to work together, to learn from each other and develop methods for effective involvement of
This is the VOLUNTARY SERVICE and ACTION MOVEMENT
Join us! Call for more information about about your organization becoming a CVSA member: (323) 933-2872
Please support our work:
CVSA is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
We operate with an entirely volunteer staff led by full-time volunteer organizers and part-time volunteers.
CVSA takes no government funds.We rely on financial contributions from individuals, organizations and businesses who know the importance of volunteerism and
strong community-based organizations addressing otherwise unmet needs.
Guidelines for Volunteers during Covd-19 pandemic:
Please DO NOT volunteer in-person:
* If you currently are sick, feeling unwell or have been near someone who is sick.
* If you currently are in a high-risk area for Covid-19 and not recently been tested negative.
* If you recently traveled abroad, or recently traveled in a highly impacted area in the US and have not yet been tested negative.
* If anyone in your household has or has been in contact with anyone who is confirmed to have Covid-19.
ONCE INSIDE ONSITE:
* Take your temperature at the door.
* Wear a face mask.
* Wash your hands before during and after volunteering.
* Do not shake hands, hug or have physical contact.
* Do clean any spaces thoroughly before and after, including tabletop surfaces, doorknobs, phones, keyboards, etc.
* Do maintain 6 foot separation from others.
*If showing signs of illness, please say so and go home and contact a medical person.
Contact CVSA to recieve the recording or link to this webinar: